Tips on selecting a Dubai Private Tour
Dubai Private Tour is probably one of the top highlights on your travelling bucket list. It is fair that a person wants to see the city of magic. However, planning City Tour Dubai is not that easy as you think. If you want to grab the best package and experience real Dubai adventure then you need to check out a few tips on selecting the best City Tour Dubai package among all options.
Check Services provider details
The service provider is the key factor in making your tour memorable. There is no doubt many people are visiting Dubai with a dream of luxury, exploration and some memorable experiences. When you are picking up Dubai Private Tour from any service provider, make sure to check out all details. There has to be an in-detail inspection of the company. Know their history, offices, operations and other basic details. You should know whether you are taking services from a legitimate company or not. In case of a wrong choice, you will end up with trouble and issues as well.
Observe the tour details
In the Private City Tour Dubai, you just need to check out the tour details. The services and activities a tour package is covering for you. Many times, you have to face issues later with these packages. You are not getting the tickets, food and some other things not covered. Eventually, when finding out, the overall cost of the tour seems too high for you. Therefore, it is better to check these details first.
Never ignore reviews
Review does matter when you have to spend money. Before signing up with any company for Private City Tour Dubai, do check their consumer reputation. Right now, it is not difficult to find out what people are thinking about a specific business. You can explore it easily by going through the internet and asking people for suggestions on a specific company. Even you can ask for recommendations on the tour company selection for the Dubai tour.
Observant of paperwork
Getting a Dubai Private Tour package seems a normal and random thing for you at times. It is just like buying a travelling ticket and roams around the city. However, in actual things are quite different. When you are visiting Dubai as an international tourist, you are new there and cannot trust anyone randomly. Therefore, for the city tours, you need to check all details. Be observant of what your service documents have to say about the tour. It will help you in making your trip safe.
There are many tour companies out there offering you Dubai Private Tour with attractive and exciting packages. These are somehow convincing for you at times. However, not all of these are good enough to buy. You need to be careful with what you are signing up for.
Remember, not all the companies in Dubai are serving you the same way. Therefore, it is better to scan the best City Tour Dubai package or service provider among them. It will save your money, time, effort and emotions at the same time.
What is included in the tour
- Transfer to Tour Departure Point from your hotel
- Photo stops at Zabeel Palace, Dubai Frame, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, The Palm, and the Point
- Visit to Bastakiya and one of the old houses
- Abra ride along Dubai Creeke
- Stops at Gold Souk and Spice Souk
- Jumeirah Mosque / Etihad Museum Drive Through
- Islamic Art Center
What is NOT included in the tour
- All personal expenses spend for shopping, drinks and dining etc on-site during the tour.
About The Experience
Let our fully guided Classical Dubai City Tour take you through the city’s unrivaled new and charismatic old sights. Starting with the regal majesty of Zabeel Palace and ending at the pulsating Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai, this tour journeys you to the past, treats you with the most imposing Dubai views, and lets you indulge in the most incredible experiences like an abra ride along the Dubai Creek.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A Journey through Old and New
You can look forward to a captivating expedition that unravels the spellbinding blend of old and new in Dubai on this all-inclusive, guided tour. This brilliant fusion of classic and classy attractions guarantees an immersive experience that showcases the fascinating evolution of the city. The first stop allows you to witness the splendor of Zabeel Palace, the ruling family’s residence, before you head to capture the perfect snapshot of Dubai’s architectural gems, such as the Dubai Frame.
Go on an Abra Ride & Explore Old Dubai’s Timeless Charm
As the next part of the tour takes you to Old Dubai, you can set sail on an atmospheric abra ride, navigating the legendary Dubai Creek’s water. Experience the unpretentious beauty and simplicity of a bygone era at the Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood (also known as Al Bastakiya Quarter) and further lose yourself in the compelling atmosphere of the Gold Souk and Spice Souk, where its narrow alleys and vivacious retail outlets offer a sensory delight of aromas, sights, and sounds.
Witness Up-Close Artistic Wonders and Iconic Landmarks
Transport yourself to the world of Islamic art masterpieces at the Islamic Art Centre. It is followed by soaking in the spectacular sights along the way, with photo ops at the enlightening Etihad Museum, the remarkable Jumeirah Mosque, and the energetic Pointe. You can also witness the unparalleled glory of Burj Al Arab, the palatial-like Al Qasr Hotel, and Atlantis, The Palm, set against the dazzling waters of the Arabian Gulf. Finally, find yourself at the heart of it all: the Dubai Mall, next to the towering Burj Khalifa.
- Discover Dubai’s iconic modern sights and historic neighborhoods in a few hours.
- Marvel at Zabeel Palace’s grandeur, admire the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, stop at Al Qasr, and capture the magnificence of the largest-of-its-kind Dubai Frame.
- Cruise the timeless Dubai Creek on a traditional abra (boat) ride and stroll the quaint streets of the Al Bastakiya Quarter.
- Immerse yourself in Old Dubai’s exuberant settings and fascinating local culture as you wander the packed alleys of the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk.
- Fuel your artistic side at the Islamic Art Centre and further enjoy a drive along the classic Etihad Museum, the imposing Jumeirah Mosque, and the Pointe.
- Appreciate the city’s extraordinary and record-breaking landmarks with the final stop at the Dubai Mall, adjacent to the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
- Enjoy the convenience of roundtrip hotel transfers and access to the services of an experienced guide throughout the tour.