Lahbab Desert Safari – Lahbab is a village in the Emirate of Dubai, about 50 km south of Dubai city. It is situated on the highway between Dubai and the border of the Emirate of Sharjah. The village residents are wealthy Bedouins that are close friends to the royal family of Dubai. The main activity is camel breeding and rising. There is a large camel race track located there.
The first thing that strikes our minds from the word safari is of course Dune bashing. Enjoy a thrilling ride with expert drivers on luxury 4×4 SUV. Lahbab Desert is place to native Arabs so it gives you a chance to experience their lifestyle in a traditional way.
Bedouins camp site is perfect view of luxurious lifestyle of Arabs. There are many activities to indulge in like sand boarding down the red dune desert safari Lahbab, you can zip around the desert on quad bike and also camel ride is very exciting way to explore the desert
As the sun sets there is altogether a different view. Desert Safari Lahbab is ready to cool down. Some activities and performances are reserved for this time only. You can dress up like Arabs, costumes are available, and ladies can get their hands painted by Henna. Authentic Arabic Kehwa is served to the guests; you can also enjoy the flavors of Sheesha along with belly dancing.
Professionally trained male dancers will perform Tanoura dance there. Fire show is also an eye catching activity. When so much entertainment is going on than how one can forget about food. Food is served to guests in variety. Authentic Arab cuisines to continental food everything is available. BBQ buffet is must try thing.
There are many photographic spots so don not forget to bring your camera along.
Different deals and packages are available for Desert Safari Lahbab.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel
- Dune bashing in 4×4 by an expert driver
- Sunset photographic opportunity
- Camel riding
- Sand board and quad bike available upon request
- Henna designing
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity
- Shisha smoking facility
- Unlimited refreshments
- BBQ dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Alcohol beverages available upon request for extra charge
- Belly dance show in accompaniment to the Arabic music
- Separate toilet facilities for men and women
- Drop off at your Hotel
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.